Alliott NZ is a proud member of Alliott Group, a worldwide alliance of independent accounting, law and consulting firms
Celebrating its 40th year in business, Alliott Group aims to become a Top 10 Global Alliance by the end of 2021.
A dynamic and ambitious approach spearheaded by a new Executive Office team has resulted in 2019 being one of their most successful recruitment years, with 13 firms joining in the last eight months.
The alliance is actively seeking accounting and law firm members in the APAC region but particularly an accounting member in Brisbane, Australia, following the merger of long-standing previous member Hanrick Curran into the Mazars partnership earlier this year.
Firms need to:
- Be an independent, mid-sized accounting firm offering a comprehensive range of services to businesses
- Have an international mindset and client base
- Be willing to invest their time and expertise in achieving shared goals
- Have a proactive and collaborative approach to building business relationships.
The alliance can offer the right firm:
- A ready-made network of accounting, tax, audit and legal firms in 65 countries across the EMEA, Americas and APAC regions
- An exclusive geographic territory to maximize local marketing and alliance referral opportunities
- A meetings and conference program at national, regional and global levels
- A large resource base of practice and industry expertise accessible via an intranet and app
- Levy-free forum for business referrals.
At Alliott NZ, we have embraced Alliott Group’s ethos of relationship-driven business.
We have seen it help to broaden our client base internationally and strengthen our profile in our local market.
“For any business considering expansion into a new market, an understanding of the local economy and culture is essential. As a member of Alliott Group, we are able to provide seamless national, regional or international support for our clients in more than 80 countries whilst supporting the local needs of businesses here in New Zealand. Our clients benefit from the collective resources, advice and experience we can tap into to help their businesses succeed and grow, both here in New Zealand and overseas. Additionally, the Alliott Group approach to doing business (advisory rather than transactional) allows our team to develop better understanding of our clients’ operations and needs, which helps to build longer-standing business relationships.” – Vanessa Williams, Director at Alliott NZ and APAC Chair of Alliott Group